Land Mapping & Planning Across Hawaii County
Island Boundary is committed to design services that maximize the protection of the surrounding environment and focus on sustainable development. We have experience in the fields of water engineering, geology, beach erosion prevention, solar building development, and more. As your residential and commercial surveyors in Pahoa and Hawaii County, HI, we bring all that expertise to the table when we provide the following services:
- Land surveys: We have over 10 years of experience in the science of surveying and will provide you with completely accurate land surveys, so you know exactly how much acreage you’re working with.
- Topographic land mapping: We provide you with comprehensive land maps of your property, no matter how large or small, drawn to create a flawless model that encompasses your site boundaries and its geographical traits.
- Land planning: Our unique land planning services focus on utilizing the natural outcroppings, geographical features and existing plants and foliage of your property to create a property design that allows for sustainable development, minimizing bulldozing and boosting your overall property value.
- Native plant and tree identification: We have decades of expertise in local botany and will provide identification services for your property to help you work with the indigenous plants, shrubs and trees already in existence.
- Agroforestry and ground cover installation: To encourage the sustainability of your land, we’re happy to help you design and install edible ground cover, or to plant natural trees and shrubs around your crops or pastureland, making your property healthier, more productive and diverse.
Excavator Rental Available
Will get the job done without huge piles of waste. We mulch the trees.
$2000 per day